Friday, September 18, 2009

i love the sunlight, you love the flowers, i miss the sunlight, you are my flower



...went to daytona with Zach and Jared this weekend...

While we were there Jen took some Glamour Shots :)
this is her FLICKR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenlustig
she's got some really gorgeous photos


some older stuff i've hung up in my room trying to make it look cool
my first project for business class, re-do the cover of our text book!


project from drawing class, use only vertical lines


tree? i like lines


ann, morgana, and alfredo made me a bunch of tiny birthday cakes ;)
yay a lil older


4 comments:

  1. You should try out for Americas Next Top Model, NO FREAKING JOKE, Youd get so far in it, if not take it all home. Youve got a personality, skills behind a camera, obvious artistic take on things, and unique sense of style. DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank youuu :) but idk how i feel about being on a reality show haha. everyone is always trying to get me to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhaha you can tell all those Re-Res to STFU!!! I always like the artist chicks, they always go the furthest... I loved Alison. She loves bloody noses.

    ReplyDelete